- You increase driving safety ~ some accidents are not caused by bad driving, in fact when it comes to the majority of automobile accidents around the world, you have faulty brake systems, worn wiper blades and tires, exhaust buildups and leaking gas tanks to blame
- Help reduce pollution ~ a well maintained vehicle will easily limit the amount of dangerous fumes and automotive fluids released into the air and local water tables
- Lowers your cost of operation ~ a well-maintained car won't need too many major repairs
- If you decide to sell, you're going to get a better price ~ most buyers value excellent vehicle performance and condition over the car model
- Better performance ~ you lengthen your vehicle's great performance if you keep a careful eye on its vital fluids, oil and various parts
- Less roadside emergencies ~ there's nothing more frustrating then having your vehicle break down in the middle of nowhere, a well maintained vehicle lessens your chances of getting stranded due to a cracked radiator, bad tires or a malfunctioning battery
Our mission here at The Auto Analyst is to educate our clients as much as possible regarding vehicle maintenance. We NEVER want to see or hear about one of our clients being broke down alongside the road. Stop by and let us explain what we can offer you and your vehicle regarding vehicle maintenance and how we can help you budget for it. www.theautoanalyst.com
A good New Year's resolution ~ MAINTAIN MY VEHICLE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY!