Tuesday, April 29, 2014
7. Do a thorough outside wash of your vehicle and make it sparkly clean. Make sure you pay extra care to wash the under carriage. Some states use salt and this can rust out vehicles a lot faster. Grime in general is not good for your vehicle and will shorten the life span of your vehicle. It could also end up costing you unnecessary money to fix when it begins to rust. Do you have questions or concerns about your vehicle? Give us a call at (530) 621-4591 or visit our website www.theautoanalyst.com
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
6. Get your tires rotated and balanced. Make sure the tires are inflated to the appropriate PSI (pounds per square inch). The wear and tear of the winter roads can play havoc with your tires and wear them down. Properly inflated and balanced tires will also improve gas mileage and save you money in the long run. Visit our website www.theautoanalyst.com or call today (530) 621-4591 to schedule an appointment.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
5. Check the belts. Replace them if they are cracked or dry-rotted. if they break, they could cause significant damage to your motor or other components. A new motor is not a cheap fix. Call today to schedule an appointment (530) 621-4591. www.theautoanalyst.com
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
4. Replace your gas filter. If you replace your gas filter, you will get better gas mileage and with the price of gas, this is a very good thing to do. In turn this will save you money when you take spring road trips and leave you a little extra spending cash. Give us a call at (530) 621-4591 or visit our website to schedule your appointment www.theautoanalyst.com
Friday, April 4, 2014
3. Clean the fuel injectors. Since your car was new, dirt, varnishes, and carbon deposits have been forming in your vehicle's fuel system on the intake valves and in the combustion ares. these build ups can rob your car of performance. Some of the symptoms related to carbon buildup are engine pinging, hesitation, poor acceleration, lack of power, repeated stalling when cold, poor performance when cold, rough idle, and poor fuel economy. These buildups, if left untreated, may lead to costly engine repairs. The Auto Analyst can perform a process that will clean your vehicle's fuel system, including injectors, and remove harmful carbon deposits. This system utilizes a unique cleaning solution which will not damage your vehicle's sophisticated engine components. Call today to schedule an appointment (530) 621-4591 or visit our website www.theautoanalyst.com.