Having the Auto Analyst perform a pre-trip inspection gives you peace of mind by reducing the chance of unplanned, costly car trouble and providing an opportunity to have any repairs performed by a trusted Auto Analyst technician before hitting the road.
Some of the items that will be check during the Auto Analyst pre-trip vehicle check include:
- Checking the tires including pressure and tread.
- Checking the hoses and belts as they can become cracked, brittle, frayed, or loose.
- Checking filters and fluids including engine oi, power steering and brake, and transmission, as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Checking the wipers and lighting so that you can see and be seen.
- Checking the brakes and battery to be sure the battery connection is clean, tight and corrosion-free and that the brakes are functioning properly.
Call the Auto Analyst today (530) 621-4591 or visit our website www.theautoanalyst.com and schedule a pre-trip vehicle check.